Seedling Seedling

Such a great game! Really reminds me of LoZ: Oracle of Ages (that's not a bad thing :P)

Goin Up Goin Up

Amazing!

I'll be honest. I have no idea what was going on. However, everything about it was so fun, and the artwork was great! You deserve a glass of water.

Komix responds:

I like water

Lastman3 (World1) Lastman3 (World1)

Terrible.

Not much more to say on the matter. Pretty self-explanatory.

The I of It The I of It

Summary.

Really, really enjoyed this. Seemed reminiscent of some 70s science show. Not sure why. Very innovative idea with the narration and general gameplay.

Faultline Faultline

Nice!

For me, most Nitrome games are booming with graphical excellence and programming revolutions, but they just don't quite cut it. I don't know what it is. They try to hit everything right, but just seem too basic. This, however, is absolutely flawless, almost Portal-level creativity. Make more games like this, Nitrome! This is fantastic!

Stork Shot Stork Shot

Nice!

Had me crying with laughter! Oh yeah, really good game also!

Super Morse Code RPG Super Morse Code RPG

Yeah

I thought the concept was really funny, and I liked the art style. However, as an honest review, I'd say that the gameplay was (purposefully, but still) awful! The morsing about gets annoying after about a minute!

Grent responds:

Hopefully the next one will hold your attention a little better!

Sierra 7 Sierra 7

Absolutely mint!!

It's very obviously inspired by Call of Duty. That's not a bad thing! I had a lot of fun playing this and loved the moody, gritty graphics. I'd seriously pay for an expanded version of this on Steam.

Super PSTW Action RPG Super PSTW Action RPG

Jesus!

I just can't believe the sheer unrelenting stupidity of some people. THIS GAME IS A JOKE. Get a sense of humour or basic level of intelligence before making stupid post with exaggerated and unjust scores of 0 when the artist has clearly put more effort in than what's deserving of a "0" or "1" score. Grow up.

Clayball Clayball

Sorry.

I can appreciate the faffing around involved creating graphics like that for this game. They're impressive and nice to look at. However, the actual game is just boring and downright awful.